ang akong pamati

Monday, August 28, 2006

my BIRTHDAY (edited)

AUGUST 24,2006
11:51:43pm
midnight...
at the eve of my bday,as usual i tried not to sleep...thinking my phone would be flooded by greetings... (tick...tick...tick...)


AUGUST 25,2006
12:00:01
midnight...
the room was silent...& cold (aircon...nyahahaha)...silence....

12:15:45
"happy birthday boo....."
at least she was the one to greet me first...though the message was sent exactly midnight,it was late 4 15mins...grrrrr....smart...

then i miscalled a friend thinking she might remeber the day.. she txted me and started a conversasion...i was discreet in our sms conversasion..then she texted and asked "why?"..then i replied...but the said conversasion only ended up with problems with her boyfriend...well maybe it was just pay back cause i forgot her bday last june too..

so,i was tired,again...so,i said my good nights...

6:48am
again,dependant on my moms wake up call...with the cool breeze and the sweet taste of the morning she yelled loud,really loud,
"YANYAN,MATA NA...LATE NA PUD KA"... (yanyan,wake-up...your late again)

though it was my birtday i did not exempted time..i was AGAIN late for my 1st class...though i am hopeless in this class i still went in...no one greeted my day,its ok...well i stayed discreet cause i had announce to the world it was my birthday,i would have bought the whole canteen...
=(..hehehe

12:00 – 5:00pm
afternoon...a date with my princess.... (no more details,but i can assure you it was clean..)

6:40pm
i saw some friends sitting by the coridor,watching chicks walking by,so sat with them,and did what they did...i saw 1female friend and for no particular reason,called her...we started a conversasaion,but again it ended up as me being Dr.Love...giving out advices about her twisted lovelife...again,that was all we talked about..i was irritated,so i whispered to her it was my bitrhday..then she screamed,
"WHAT IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY??!!!"
...everyone loooked at me and like a swarm of bees and they were buzzing around a hive...the good thing was that i convinced them that i cannot buy the canteen..

7:30pm
dinner at jack's ridge...oohhh,fancy...

i had the greatest dinner of my entire life...though the restaurants serving was really slow...i was the happiest man there..a dinner with the"left-over-relatives" (according to regina,i think,sorry regina)...REALLY HAD FUN...

everyone was happy...even though everyone was shouting (its a family thing..clue: enherited trait)...you can see the smiles even in our eyes...everyone was happy... if you ask me why i am so happy that time, everyone greeted me,everyone knew it was my birthday.. but the real reason why i was happy, is that i did not even have to spend one cent...=)

i did not know why but i wished that the night would not end...but it did...
And right now,i have to end this blog too...cause i am 30mins late for a 1hour class...
so till nxt time..i wished you had a boring but fun reading my blog...
bye... God bless... ayu-ayu...



p.s.
we did not do anything in the class (the class that i mentioned earlier)..when i got there,there were only 5 students left...the teacher just returned our papers...i was wonderin' where were my papers (???)... i just remembered i was absent for almost 6meetings (or 2weeks) in her class...=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home